Haaland to Manchester City?
What if the outcome of the Erling Haaland case was imminent? According to The Athletic, the Norwegian striker and Manchester City have reportedly reached a transfer agreement. German sources reportedly told the British media that the case was “settled“and that the information should be confirmed this week.
- Our opinion : Seeing Erling Haaland wear the Manchester City jersey, nineteen after his father, would be one of the great stories at the start of next season.
The 7 transfer window information that you missed this weekend
YESTERDAY AT 12:57
Pogba should not join the Citizens
Last week, the possibility of seeing Paul Pogba join Manchester City was mentioned. However, The Athletic reveals on Monday that the French international midfielder will not continue his career with the Citizens. PSG, Juventus and Real Madrid would be the favorites to welcome the former Turinese, at the end of his lease with Manchester United this summer.
- Our opinion : Everything still seems very open for the future of Paul Pogba.
Lewandowski would remain Barca’s priority
According to information from Sport, FC Barcelona would be optimistic about the Robert Lewandowski file, which would remain its priority for the next transfer window. The Spanish daily specifies that Pini Zahavi, the agent of the Polish striker, would be convinced that a transfer would not cost more than 40 million euros but also that Xavi would have given his approval on this file.
- Our opinion : Certainly, FC Barcelona is advancing, but Bayern still have an advantage: the player is under contract until June 2023.
Michut wants to leave PSG
This season, Edouard Michut has played four L1 matches with PSG. Under contract until June 2025 with the French champion, the 19-year-old midfielder would like to leave this summer according to information from The Team. The native of Aix-les-Bains would be tired of his lack of playing time. Sevilla FC would be interested in recruiting him.
- Our opinion : With an XXL workforce, it is difficult to retain young talents and offer them playing time.
Embolo in OL’s sights
While Olympique Lyonnais dreams of a return of Alexandre Lacazette, the very probable non-qualification of European team Peter Bosz would make the case almost impossible. Thus, the management of OL would think of Breel Embolo, the Swiss international striker from Borussia Mönchengladbach. The 25-year-old will be at the end of his lease with the Ruhr club in June 2023 and Les Gones could propose an offer of 15 million euros, reveals The Team this Monday.
- Our opinion : He would be a good recruit for OL, especially in the event of non-qualification for Europe in 2022-2023.
Breel Embolo, Borussia Mönchengladbach striker.
Credit: Getty Images
Beckham wants Ronaldo to stay at Manchester United
On the sidelines of the Miami GP on Sunday, David Beckham spoke about Cristiano Ronaldo (37), who is having a complicated season on a collective level in the former Spice Boy club (6th in the Premier League). “What he is doing at his age is truly amazing. I hope he will make Manchester United take advantage of it and stay another year or two at Old Trafford.“, the Inter Miami boss told Sky Sports.
- Our opinion : The future of Cristiano Ronaldo at Manchester United (he is under contract until 2023, with an optional year) will depend on the project offered to him by Erik ten Hag, the future coach of the Red Devils.
Neuer close to extra time
Linked to Bayern Munich until June 2023, Manuel Neuer (36) would be close to extending for an additional season. The Bavarian goalkeeper has indeed spoken about his future at DAZN. “The discussions for my new contract are really good. Things seem to be going in the right direction“, he indicated.
- Our opinion : Barring a big surprise, Manuel Neuer should still register for the long term with Bayern Munich.
“Nagelsmann is the main culprit for Bayern’s elimination”
Tolisso remains vague on his future
- Our opinion : As the world champion is at the end of his contract with Bayern Munich next June, Lyon can still dream of bringing their former player back.
Adeyemi soon in Dortmund
According to information from Fabrizio Romano, a journalist specializing in the transfer window, Karim Adeyemi will soon join Borussia Dortmund. The German international striker is reportedly close to signing his contract and BvB is expected to pay a transfer fee of around 38 million euros.
- Our opinion : Karim Adeyemi will, most likely, have the heavy responsibility of succeeding Erling Haaland at the forefront of Borussia Dortmund’s attack.
Sterling on the shelves at Arsenal
- Our opinion : The former Liverpool player will be out of contract in June 2023. Manchester City will quickly find themselves under pressure on this issue.
Mbappé, Giroud, OL, Eriksen: The 7 transfer window info for Friday
05/06/2022 At 08:14
Only top names, but not PSG: these clubs ready to break the bank for Nkunku
05/05/2022 At 4:05 PM